How to apply your vinyl designs correctly
Prepare your surface and plan your layout
- Ensure your surface is clean, dry & free from dirt & grease.
- Without removing the backing paper, position your decal on the desired surface & secure with masking tape.
- Mark the wall at the corners with a pencil for correct positioning.
Applying your Decal
- After completing the above, place your decal on a flat surface.
- Using a squeegee (or credit card), rub over the top of the application tape to ensure that the vinyl adheres firmly to this.
- Separate the backing paper from the application tape ensuring that the vinyl lifts onto the application tape. (this is best achieved by placing decal face down)
- Once separated, hold the application tape on its top corners and position it on the wall. (use the pencil marks your made to ensure correct placement)
- Once in position, apply pressure from the middle to outward sides. The harder you squeegee, the better the decal will stick.
- Gently remove the application tape by peeling back over itself, ensuring that the decal remains on the surface.
- Air bubbles may be popped with a
pin,and pushed flat with finger.
Although we make use of premium
DO NOT APPLY TO FRESHLY PAINTED SURFACES – wait a minimum of 2 weeks after painting.
Decals may be removed, but NOT repositioned or re-used.
APPLY & REMOVE DECAL AT YOUR OWN RISK!